Successful people do not fill their heads with negativity. Keeping a positive attitude is just as important as never giving up whether you’re just getting started as a blogger or you’ve been blogging for years.
But sometimes it gets really hard to maintain your motivation when work projects and deadlines keep piling up and cluttering your thoughts.
To help combat the negativity that comes up when I’m feeling stressed, I like to surround myself with motivational aphorisms – little sayings that remind me to stay optimistic and believe in my own success.
I have several inspirational mottos and sayings hanging on the walls in my house. It helps me so much to have these gentle reminders saying ‘you can do it!’ to help me keep up my momentum.
If you’ve ever struggled with anxiety or depression, then keeping these types of positive affirmations around will really help you fight your negativity. And I know that because it’s something I struggle with every day, too.
As a blogger, it’s so easy to let your excitement for your job get bogged down by comparing yourself to someone else. But your journey is not like anyone else’s, so find some great quotes that you can use to lift your mood.
For this post, I thought I’d share some of my favorite inspirational quotes about succeeding as a blogger in the hope that they inspire you to spruce up your own space with motivational style.
1. There is no elevator to success. You have to work for it.
Whoever said blogging was easy? No one who is a blogger, that’s for sure.
2. Don’t let later become never. Go do it now.
Procrastination is not your friend.
3. Stay positive. Work hard. Make it happen.
You can do it!
4. The limit is not in the sky. The limit is in the mind.
Don’t let negative thoughts limit what you can achieve!
5. The things that excite you are not random, they are connected to your purpose. Follow them.
One of my favorites…
6. Wake. Coffee. Blog. Wine. Sleep. Repeat
A day in the life of a blogger.
7. It’s not that winners never make mistakes. It’s that they never give up.
Don’t even think about giving up!
8. Blog. Create. Connect. Share. Inspire
You’ve got this!
How do you stay motivated?
Leave me a comment with your advice for other bloggers!